- Every student issued a one Library Membership card for borrowing books
- At A time two books can be issued. If you want to issue to another book/Reference books you have to return the before issued book.
- Book will be issued for _07__ day.
- If the book is not return due date mention on slip then fine of an Rs._2__ per Day. (Except Sunday &Holiday)
- In case the book is damaged or lost, then the student will be required to pay double the original cost or the same copy of the book. In the case of rare books, three times the cost will be charged.
- Student should not make any mark or underline anywhere in the Book.
- The borrower will be responsible for the safe custody and return of the books on loan period.
- In case of emergency the librarian may recall a book at any time.
- Briefcases, Bags, Umbrella, college bag and other personal belongings not allowed in library. Keep in property counter on your responsibility.
- Eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library.
- No library material (i.e. books) can be taken out of the library without permission of library in charge.
An one who violates the rules and regulations of the library, would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership
Library has a different kind of resources collection.
|Type of collection
|3712 + 10766